What Benefits does Text-to-Speech have?
Every end user is a customer, and the quality of the customer journey is everything, whether the purpose is to purchase a product or service or to engage with the outcomes of the content. End users can be website visitors, users of applications, devices, services and machines, online learners or teachers, just to name a few. Text-to-speech allows content owners to respond to the different needs and desires of each user in terms of their interaction with the content.
Text-to-Speech Benefits to Businesses
Our text-to-speech provides online text and PDF transfer to audio play. You can use our text-to-speech service on many areas.
- Enhanced customer experience - voice-enabled pre and post-sales service minimizes human agent workload, provides personalized service, accelerates throughput, and reduces operational costs.
- Effective branding across touchpoints - Use a single TTS voice across multiple touchpoints to support consistent, emotive branding.
- Global market penetration - Clear, realistic and customizable TTS voices from around the world extend the reach of your business.
- Optimized development and maintenance - Powerful TTS technology supports the widest range of platforms, available in the cloud and on-site, and can be scaled to meet actual business needs, saving development and maintenance efforts.
- More autonomy for digital content owners - Many people think of text-to-speech software as something that needs to be downloaded manually. It can be that way, but there are also cloud-based forms, or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). With a few simple lines of code, audio can be generated immediately, and for new or updated content, the spoken version is automatically updated.
- Increased Web Presence - Web sites with TTS technology appeal to some of the 774 million people with literacy problems and 285 million people with visual impairments worldwide. In addition, speech-enabled Web content does not impact usability for people without disabilities. It can help virtually all other populations, including older users and foreign/non-native speakers.
- Save time and money - Online content can be voiced quickly and easily with SaaS (Software as a Service) platform-based web or cloud-based TTS technology, and is simple to maintain.
- Easier to implement with the Internet of Things (IoT) - IoT is becoming a key factor in digital business transformation. Companies across all verticals have digital marketing strategies and are focused on engaging customers through a variety of connected channels to optimize how they interact.TTS provides a more user-friendly way to communicate with consumers through connected devices in the IoT.
- Word-of-mouth marketing - adding an alternative way to consume content online enhances the user experience. Visitors are more likely to return and recommend sites where they had a positive experience. Even in our age of social media marketing, word-of-mouth remains the most important platform, according to Forbes.
- Improve employee performance through corporate learning programs - Using TTS technology, HR departments and e-learning specialists can make learning modules and employee training easier, allowing employees to learn anytime, anywhere.
Test-to-Speech Benefits to Users
Text-to-speech is good for everyone, and here are some pointers that break down how specific groups can see a better user experience.
- Expand the reach of your content - TTS makes your content accessible to a wider range of people, such as those with literacy difficulties, learning disabilities, vision loss and learning languages. It also opens the door for anyone else looking for easier access to digital content.
- Accessibility is relevant - did you know that 15-20% of the world's population has some form of language learning disability? Did you know that 14% of adults in the U.S. are illiterate, and many have only basic reading skills? Making your online content audible helps the online population better understand the text. The text is read and highlighted simultaneously so readers can easily follow along.
- The population is changing - 244 million people worldwide were born abroad (an increase of 70 million since 2000). Language proficiency and language schooling in host countries is a very real issue for immigrants and their families.
- The growing older population is dependent on technology - the number of people over 60 will grow by 56% from 2015 to 2030, from 901 million to 1.4 billion (source: www.un.org). In the United States alone, 59% of senior citizens use the Internet on a daily basis. Making digital content on the Internet accessible in multiple formats creates an easier user experience.
- People are increasingly mobile and seeking convenience - in the U.S., more and more time spent on digital content is on mobile devices, and the demand for connected devices continues to rise worldwide. Text-to-speech can turn any digital content into a multimedia experience, where people can listen to news or blog posts, PDF documents or e-books on the go.
- People with different learning styles - some are auditory learners, some are visual learners, some are kinesthetic learners - most learn best through a combination of all three. Universal Design for Learning is an instructional program designed to help the greatest number of learners understand and retain information by appealing to all learning styles through the use of technology and adaptable lesson plans.
Want to try Text-to-Speech?
Let's get go right now!
Downloading Video File
(This may take a little while)